Monday, November 10, 2008

It's Just a Ride.


My updating skills have been dwindling of late. If I keep going at this rate this blog may be extinct by December, but fear not! I shall press on. Hopefully I will be reinvigorated by this life affirming message from the one and only Bill Hicks. He's occasionally cold, cruel, and vicious (by his own account) but it makes his words no less true. This clip starts off with positive drug stories and ends with a poignant declaration of our being. Some choice quotes. "Today a young man on acid realized that all matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration, that we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively, there is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves. Here's Tom with the weather!" and, "Look at my furrows of worry!"

No comments: